Terms of Sale
- AlkaDirect™: $549 USD + S/H
- AlkaFridge™: $395 USD + S/H
- AlkaPurity™ H-D: $1095 / $1120 USD + S/H
- AlkaPurity™ UV: $1595 / $1620 USD + S/H
- AlkaPurity™ MAX 3.0: $3395 USD + S/H
- AlkaPurity™ PRO: $1295 / $1395 USD + S/H
- AlkaPurity™ Super MAX HP: $4,995 USD + S/H
- alkaTREK™: $295 USD + S/H
- DigiSoftener™: $1395 USD + S/H
- DynaPur™: $995 USD + S/H
- ModWater™: $397 USD + S/H
- ReadyPur™: $495 USD + S/H
- Revolutionizer™: $495 USD + S/H
- RO Accessory Unit: $395 USD + S/H
- Under Counter Revolutionizer™: $595 USD + S/H
- Shower Solution™ Decorator Shower Head: $89.95 USD + S/H
Please visit the website for further product pricing.
Payment Methods: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, AmazonPay, GooglePay, ApplePay, JCB, ShopifyPay
Processing: Orders ship 1 or 2 business days following entry.
Delivery: For shipments within the continental U.S., we will ship your order via UPS or USPS (at our discretion ). Typical transit time is 3-5 business days within the U.S. (cannot ship to P.O. Box). All AlkaPurity™ and DigiSoftener™ systems are built to order, and usually ship one week from order date. We ship from North Carolina.
Returns: Call Water-Revolution Customer Care at (336) 525-1015 to confirm and authorize any returns. Return Shipments without an authentic W-R RMA Number on the Parcel will be refused.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it in its original packaging (including all accessories and manuals) with the original sales receipt within 7 days of purchase for an exchange or refund of the product price and applicable tax. Opened items returned within the 7-day period with the original sales receipt will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, provided the unit is not scratched, damaged or broken in any way and is returned with all accessories and manuals. If you have not used the product, have not opened the box, and have not broken the manufacturer’s seal on the box, you can return the unused product within 7 days for a full refund.In the event of a return, the original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded and return shipping charges must be prepaid by the purchaser.
Water-Revolution ID’s are charged a processing fee of $5.95 for each return. If the product arrives damaged or if the order could not be delivered because of address, refunds can be provided at 100%. If you refuse delivery, orders will be refunded at 90% (less shipping and handling).
* DigiSoftener™ Systems are custom built to order. No returns. No refunds.
* Each DynaPur™ System is custom built to order. No returns. No refunds.
* Any System that is special build or custom built to order. No returns. No refunds.
*Any trucked orders are not returnable or refundable.
View Return Policy Here
AlkaChi™, ALKACHILL™, AlkaDirect™, AlkaFridge™, AlkaPurity™ H-D, AlkaPurity™ MAX, AlkaPurity™ PRO, AlkaPurity™ Ultra, AlkaRev™, alkaTREK™, ModWater™, ReadyPur™, Revolutionizer™, RO Accessory Unit™, and Under Counter Revolutionizer™:
Limited 1 Year Warranty (Product design and specification are subject to change)
1. The product is under Warranty for one full year from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. During this period and upon inspection by Water Revolution, LLC, any product that is proved defective will be repaired or replaced, at Water-Revolution, LLC’s option, without charge to the customer. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs relating to warranty work. If a replacement product is sent, it will carry the remaining warranty of the original product. Our warranties are valid only if your product is installed according to our recommendations and local codes. Damage or malfunction arising from user’s misuse of the product, negligence, abuse, neglect, alteration, unauthorized repair or failure to follow Water-Revolution’s instructions is not covered under the Warranty. The warranty expressly excludes damage caused by environmental damage including but not limited to mineral buildup due to hard water or high levels of iron, or poor source water quality. If the product is out of warranty you will be advised of the cost of repair before any work begins.
2. The Warranty does not apply to routine maintenance components (filter cartridges). WATER-REVOLUTION RECOMMENDS SYSTEM CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT EVERY 6 TO 12 MONTHS IN RESIDENTIAL SETTINGS AND EVERY 3 TO 6 MONTHS IN COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS (*alkaTREK Body should be replaced every 6 months). WE ALSO SUGGEST REPLACING THE ALKAPURITY™ R.O. MEMBRANE EVERY TWO YEARS FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE (see our Revitalize Kit for discounted pack pricing).
3. The warranty is valid from the date of purchase (be sure to record in the Installation Guide and Warranty manual). Customer is responsible to document appropriate cartridge replacement every six to twelve months.
** Each time a customer orders replacement cartridges from Water-Revolution according to the System’s Replacement Guideline time frame, its Limited 1 Year Warranty is extended for another 12 month period from date of cartridge purchase. If the unit has an RO Membrane, it must be replaced every 2 years. Pumps, tanks, faucets, RO membranes and UV lights are not covered by the Extended Limited 1 Year Warranty.
*** DynaPur™ and DigiSoftener™ Systems carry a 12-month warranty. DynaPur™ and DigiSoftener™ System warranties are not extended by cartridge replacement or for any other reason.
4. Keep the warranty card/manual safe. The warranty card will not be reissued. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable to subsequent purchasers.
Water-Revolution, LLC provides a set of instructions for one type of installation – the most common one. Plumbing conditions vary from location to location. Water-Revolution is not responsible to provide additional plumbing pieces that may be required for an installation. The purchase price of Water-Revolution equipment does not include installation. Customer is responsible for installation work. Water-Revolution does not warrant installation work.
Water-Revolution, LLC is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of any of their products. Water-Revolution, LLC’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of the product.
Warranty is void if product is subjected to modification or improper use.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. Water-Revolution, LLC will not be responsible for any units shipped to us without prior authorization.
SHOWER SOLUTION PRODUCTS:
Limited one year warranty – the defective shower filter part (not the shower head or cartridge) will be replaced for a period of one year, providing the customer can demonstrate appropriate cartridge changes.
Water-Revolution is committed to provide the most effective and affordable solution available to each customer. As source water quality varies greatly, Water-Revolution makes no claim as to product performance in your location.
WATER-REVOLUTION, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING OUT OF, THE USE OF ANY WATER-REVOLUTION EQUIPMENT.
Water-Revolution, LLC, 2246 NC Highway 62 N, Blanch, NC 27212